Schulz Information Center 10th Anniversary
Schulz 10th Anniversary flyer (pdf, 0.3 Mb)
- Name that Tune - Students win mystery prize bags by naming songs played from the clock tower.
- Guess the Time! - One lucky patron will be awarded a fabulous prize bag just for checking out an item at the Circulation Desk at the right time!
- Trivia Questions - Check by the Circulation Desk for the trivia question. First person who answers the question gets a prize bag!
- Computers! - A public computer will be selected randomly and the patron notified. That person has 5 minutes to go to the Circulation Desk and claim their prize bag!
- Reference Question of the Day! - Getting the answer to this challenging question will require a little reference work. A prize bag awaits the winner!
- Sept. 10
Tune: The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Winner: Laurel Thiel
- Sept. 17 - Name that Tune!
- Sept. 20 - Trivia
- Sept. 21 - Guess the Time!
- Sept. 22 - Computers!
- Sept. 23 - Reference Question!
- Sept. 24 - Name that Tune
- Sept. 27 - Trivia
- Sept. 28 - Guess the Time!
- Sept. 29 - Computers!
- Sept. 30 - Reference Question!
- Sept. 10
- Oct. 1 - Trivia
- Oct. 4 - Trivia
- Oct. 5 - Guess the Time!
- Oct 6 @ 3:30, Library 2nd floor
Prizes for lucky Golden Ticket holders will be announced at the 10th Anniversary Party
- Oct 7 - Reference Questions!
- Oct 8 - Trivia
- Oct 15, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Big Brain Bash 3D - Best trivia contest in Sonoma County. Win prizes and test your knowledge of all things