- $.10 for B/W
- $1.00 for color
- First Floor North- Information Commons
two black-and-white printers and 1 color printer
- Second Floor North - Reference
two black-and-white printers
- When printing is selected, a dialog window pops up. Name your print job.
- Go to Print Release Station.
- Move mouse to show print job queue.
- Choose print job - system will indicate the print job cost.
- Insert money into cash machine. Currency includes nickels, dimes, quarters, and $1.00 dollar denominations.
- Click Print - the printer will product the page(s) and change will be given if applicable.
- Click on "Log Off & Receive Change" button.