Library Computer Authentication
University Library computers require all current students, faculty and staff to login using their Seawolf IDs.
What if I don’t have a current Seawolf ID?
Temporary guest passes are available at the 2nd floor Information/Check-Out Desk for the following:
- Current Extended Education students
- Emeritus Faculty
- Technology High School students,
- Current CSU students and faculty
How can I use library resources if I’m not one of the above?
Quick Search stations will be available to anyone who wishes to search the library catalog, use journals and databases or search for information on any .edu or .gov website.
These stations are located throughout the building.
What if I don’t know my Seawolf ID and password?
Why the change to public computing?
- To better align the Library with campus IT security practices.
- To ensure SSU students, faculty, and staff have access to computers to support their coursework and research.
Questions? Suggestions? Ideas?
Email us or call Mike Kiraly in Library Administration at (707) 664-4153.